Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Malaysia | Port Klang

From the Southeastern Asia I present to you Malaysia's Seafood center, Port Klang. Port Klang is the principal port in Selangor Malaysia. It is known as Malaysia's most developed region where the capital Kuala Lumpur is located.

Most of the locals head out to Bagan Hailam area wherein seafoods is good and relatively cheap. The village of Balam Hailam is a seaside village where good seafoods can be found. Most of the restaurants in this place are lined up along the seaside and most are built on stilts over water.

You can find also in Port Klang the largest halal food hub.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Though I have frequented KL, I've never been to Port Klang before. It wasn't really on my radar then. Perhaps will drop by the next time I'm in the vicinity.

Great post there!

jesie said...

I miss the crabs in Pandamaran. Can't remember Bagan Hailam. Which part of the port is it. I know that West Port is new.
Any address? Thanks.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow.. nice :) love the view too.

About Me

Well, I may say that I love to write and create more blogs. I blog everything and categorized them accordingly. I'm currently focusing on my debt relief blog and also my new ps3 games