Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Philippines

Philippines is one of the most popular tourist destinations due to its 7,107 islands in the western Pacific Ocean and its local climate which is hot, humid and tropical. The Philippine islands are divided into three island groups which is Luzon (Regions I to V, NCR and CAR), Visayas (VI to VIII), and Mindanao (IX to XIII and ARMM). Take a peek at Filipinos' history and cultured mirrored by century-old churches, ancient forts and modern museums. See also the best attractions of white-sand beaches and three-layered virgin forests. With the unsullied beaches, spectacular sunsets, luxuriant pastoral lands, cool mountain weather, brilliant man-made resorts and dazzling island is surely the perfect setting for romance or nature tripping.

If you have not yet been to Philippines, then you must visit one of these quality tourist spots that makes Philippines on of the best asian tourist spots.

Philippine Tourist spots

No comments:

About Me

Well, I may say that I love to write and create more blogs. I blog everything and categorized them accordingly. I'm currently focusing on my debt relief blog and also my new ps3 games